Reasons Why you should hire Interior Designers
It might sound unnecessary to the majority, We hear a lot of discussion about the question whether or not to hire an Interior Designer. Which designer to hire?? How do you know if you are making the right decision by going with the selected firm?? Very valid question.. Hiring an individual Decorator or an Interior Firm is in fact a very smart decision, and below are our supporting aspects that will help you make a choice.
- Money Matters : You might think Hiring an Interior Designer is going to cost a fortune, however this isn’t always the case. A good designer will help you avoid mistakes, which can be very costly. Accidently paying too much for something, when you can get the same thing for half the price at another place, ordering wrong size, wallpaper or fabric, wrong wall color that does not give you the required feel. Above are a few things that you will miss out, if you pay for a designer.
- Professional Assessment : While looking for a Decorator to work on your home, you want to make sure you are getting the right information. Pay for a proper consultation. You want someone to help with the overall layout, look and feel of your home, you want it to make sense. Your home is your sanctuary and you want it to nurture your lifestyle and family, not drain you. A professional will be able to come in and let you know what’s working and what isn’t, when the lighting is off, placement is not correct etc.
- Increase your value : A good designer will have the ability to turn your home into a space ready for a magazine or showcase. There is a big difference between decorating your home stylishly and one that is decorated properly for photography. If you are investing your life earned money in buying your dream home, why hesitate in shedding a bit more of your earnings to showcase your house.
- Time : A designer will plan your project down to a tee. He puts so many hours into working out costs and lead times, researching and designing so you don’t end up pulling your hair out! They will oversee your entire project from start to finish so you can spend time on the things you need to. The designer will be the person who will get things done like frame that art that’s been sitting there forever, make sure the leakage is fixed, know the right person to install or fix the light, and ultimately probably have your bed so well done and comfortable you’ll fall sleep better than if you had thrown it together yourself.
- Create the” Wow” Factor : A designer’s goal is to create “wow” factor that you haven’t been able to achieve alone. A designer is trained to think spatially and totally “outside the box” with a creative and artistic eye, and envision the end result. They will shake off the usual boundaries, and inspire you to explore with them all corners of your vision for your space.
So, as you can see, it is not that you cannot afford to hire an interior designer/decorator! In the long run you will be very much more satisfied with the results and happier in the space.